The Weezie Library offers programming throughout the year for children ages birth to 18. Please check our current calendar for the latest offerings.
- All programs are held in the Atheneum Lower Gallery unless noted otherwise.
- Programs run on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are available at the Weezie desk 30 minutes before each program begins or when the library opens at 9:30 for a program starting at 9:45.
- Program registration, when required, may be completed either at the Weezie desk or through our online calendar.
- Please help us to maintain safe, high-quality programming by honoring our age suggestions and space limitations.
- For questions regarding our programs, please phone the Weezie Desk at (508) 228-1110 x103.
Story times are offered to preschools throughout the community. If you are an educator and would like the children’s librarian to visit your school, please email Leslie Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org